Airbound Siem Reap 4D/3N Package
TourCode: IHEREP4D3N April-September 2015
Day 1: Arrive Siem Reap
Upon arrival in Siem Reap International airport by afternoon, you will be welcomed by THE DRIVER and Transferred to your hotel for your check-in. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 2: Siem Reap–Angkor Thom Temple (Breakfast/Lunch)
After breakfast, start your visit with the old town of King Jayavarman VII, the famous and powerful king in the late of 12th century. The city is called Krong Angkor Thom, the town of Khmer including temples such as: South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple complex, Terraces of Elephants, Terrace of Leper King and Former Royal Palace. View the Sunset at Phnom Bakheng Mountain and overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3: Siem Reap–Pre Rup–Ta Prohm–Preah Khan–Neak Pean–Angkor Wat (Breakfast/Lunch)
After breakfast at your hotel, visit Ta Prum temple, and then visit Thomanoun and Chao saytevada temple. Visit the grand circuit such as: Preah Khan, Neak Pean, Ta som and Pre Rup temple. Afternoon visit Angkor Temple the great wonder world and overnight at your hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 4: Siem Reap–Departure (Breakfast)
Breakfast at your hotel, Transfer to airport by THE DRIVER for flight back home.
In USD per person valid APR – SEP 2015
|HOTEL CATEGORIES||2 PAX||3-5 PAX||6-9 PAX||SINGLE SUP|
|Angkor Holiday Hotel 3* – Superior Room||350||300||250||75|
|Somadevi Angkor Hotel 4* – Superior Room||380||350||260||100|
|Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace Resort 5* – Deluxe Room||420||400||350||190|
- 3 nights’ accommodation with double/twin-sharing with daily breakfast
- 2 meals as mentioned in program
- Air-conditioned transfers
- Sightseeing and entrance fees
- Private English speaking guide
- Bottles of drinking water every day
- Visa stamped fees
- Domestic flight & airport tax
- International air ticket to / from Cambodia and int’l airport tax
- Other meals (lunches & dinners) not mentioned in programs.
- Tips, drinks, personal expenses and others.